Students from other countries who hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an approved college or university may study at Shepherds Theological Seminary as non-immigrant F1 students. In addition to the policies governing F1 students given by the U.S. government, the following requirements are maintained by STS:
- Students whose native language is not English must take one of the following English language proficiency tests. Results are to be sent to the Shepherds Theological Seminary Admissions Office ([email protected]).
- A reference from a pastor or global worker known to STS.
- A detailed account is required explaining how the applicant intends to meet his seminary and living expenses during his studies. This includes providing STS with documented bank records.
- STS may use a third party in evaluating the credibility of transcripts from international or unaccredited schools.
- Applicants must provide documentation as outlined in the STS International Student Policies.
Submission of Completed Forms
Select the international student application from the dropdown here. Complete the application and attach all necessary documentation to it.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office at [email protected].