We welcome your participation in the life of Shepherds and encourage you to consider partnering with Shepherds a priority. A monthly or yearly commitment provides a substantial foundation to the Shepherds Fund which subsidizes student tuition and services.
Joining a Giving Fellowship ensures our ability as a Seminary to provide for a student’s overall education costs, keeping tuition as low as possible. The Shepherds Partners and the Association of Friends are made up of individuals whose commitment to the Seminary is ongoing.
Fellowships at Shepherds as giving clubs; not only provide for the individual investor a number of beneficial relationships to the seminary but also provide each investor the opportunity to impact the world for Christ by equipping servant leaders for life and ministry. Your partnership recognizes that the world needs Jesus Christ and that that need is best cared for by servant leaders who are capable to minster in times like these.
SP Levels of Commitment
Basic: $30.00 a month or $360.00 a year
Bronze: $50.00 a month or $600.00 a year
Silver: $75.00 a month or $900.00 a year
Gold: $100.00 a month or $1,200.00 a year
“At Shepherds we are proud of our SP partners and humbled by their generosity”
SP is an introductory donor fellowship by which individuals or organizations begin to get involved in the seminary life. SP members provide the financial strength that allows Shepherds to advance its mission free from government intrusion and federal tax payer subsidies. SP giving makes it possible for no qualified Shepherds student to be turned away and forced to go elsewhere simply for financial reasons.
Benefits of SP Membership
1. Invitation to special events of the seminary like graduation, colloquiums, convocation
2. Free reception of the digital Shepherds Journal called “Poimena.”
3. Reception of various seminary products as designated by the Advancement office.
Association of Business Friends
AOF Levels of Commitment
Steward: $250.00 a month or $3,000.00 a year
Apprentice: $500.00 a month or $6,000.00 a year
Fellow: $1,000.00 a month or $12,000.00 a year
Partner: $2,000.00 a month or $24,000.00 a year
Lifetime: $200,000.00 as a onetime gift
“AOF seeks by financial support and associational fellowship to give itself to the harvest fields of the world by participating in the equipping of these servant leaders to fulfill the great commission of our Savior, your generosity is overwhelming.”
AOF Motto: “No sacrifice to great, no participation to minimal, God’s Word must be preached”
Benefits of AOF Membership
1. Provides an opportunity for business men and women to use their assets and expertise to advance the cause of Christ through supporting the mission of Shepherds Seminary and the training of future leaders who know Christ and His Word.
2. Provides an opportunity to network and fellowship with Christian business men and women who want to use their business acumen to impact the world for Christ.
3. Provides an opportunity to become involved with the seminary administration, faculty, alumni, and student body
a. Fall and spring breakfast/lunch meeting with the President and administration
b. Invitation to and Recognition at the Fall Convocation
c. Israel Initiative student body study tour [You are responsible for the discounted cost]
d. Participation in “Solomon’s Porch” – Thinking Biblically…..Living Boldly
e. Invitation to and Recognition at the Founders Banquet in April
f. Invitation to and Recognition at the annual alumni dinner during the Shepherds 360 Church Leaders Conference
g. Invitation to various campus events for networking, service, and fellowship
4. Provides an opportunity to join with Shepherds Seminary in a global multicultural outreach.
5. All the benefits of the Shepherds Partners are included
To join one of our fellowships or to acquire more information on a fellowship please contact either Dr. Alan Potter [919-390-1114; firstname.lastname@example.org] or Deb Martin [919-573-1552; email@example.com]